Fire renders a family homeless in snowy winter


    By: Mohan Lal Verma

    A two storied building at Chaidhar hemlet in Dodrakawar Tehsil of district Rohru was gutted in a devastating fire. The fire brokeout this morning rendering victims of the family homeless a police source has reported.

    Five rooms of this double storied wooden house were gutted in a devastating fire that broke out this morning. No loss of life has been reported but the fire has caused a loss of Rupees 3 lakh to property. One of the victims has been identified as Mr. Kamal Chand son of Mr. Pitamber Dass a resident of Dhandharwari village of Kawar post office.

    Since it was difficult for the administration to respond to the victims as the entire area was covered with one feet of snowfall and so the affected family was made to shift in a near by house.




    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here