Property to the tune of Rs 3 lakh gutted in fire



Shimla (Jan 13): Property to the tunes of Rs. three lakh was gutted down, when a devastating fire broke out from three story building at Sanjouli, suburbs of Shimla  town in the wee hours today, police sources said.

A three story building belonging to a Charan Dass, housing an eatery, Chemist, vegetable and daily needs shops, caught fire due to electric short-circuit at 0400 hrs.
Three fire engine were pressed in service to douse the flames. The fire was brought  under control after battling for two hours.

Loss to the tune of Rs three lakh and affecting livelihoods half dozen household was reported. However, no loss of life reported in the mishap.

Previous article263 evacuated from snowbound tribal areas.
Next articleRs 14-lakh bank fraud surfaces in Shimla

No posts to display