Two families rendered homeless after a fire mishap in Pangi



Chamba: Two families were rendered homeless by a devastating fire that broke out from a cattle shed this morning. In the mishap two buildings were gutted by fire at Kothi village in Pangi subdivision district today, district official told Himvani. According to K.S. Chaudhary the fire caused loss of Rs7 lakh for two victims, Hari Singh and Kher Singh. He said that Rs20,000 each were distributed to the victims while blankets and ration for next six months was also handed over to them before make shifting them to a safer place.

Previous articleSolar eclipse in Himachal
Next articleCong retains Shimla Zila Parishad

No posts to display