Girl ends life



    Shimla  (Dec 23) A girl ended her life by consuming some poisonous substance, was declared brought dead in hospital at Nerwa.

    Twenty-one year old, Archana daughter of Baldev Singh consumed some poisons substance when she was alone at her room at Dhar village of Chopal subdivision.

    She was immediately rushed to the hospital after she was found lying unconscious in her room last night,  police said here today.
    The police has registered the case, however no suicide note was found at the spot. Meanwhile police is investigating the reason for suicide after taking statements from her parents and relative.

    Previous articleHigh reaches of Lahaul-Spiti receives fresh snowfall
    Next articleNAFED to supply onion to HP

    No posts to display