Shopkeeper burnt alive in fire incident



Shimla: A shopkeeper was burnt allive in a devastating fire that broke out in Junga local market, about 20 km from here, last night, police said. The fire broke out due to electric short-circuit, killing Rajiv Sood (37), who used to run an electric appliance shop, while he was sleeping in the shop. The fire also gutted property to the tune of Rs 10 lakh.

Previous articlePreparatory meeting to garner support for Women’s Reservation Bill
Next articleGovernor stresses the need for preserving rich culture of tribal areas

No posts to display