Family rendered homeless in fire accident



Shimla: A family was rendered homeless when the house in which it was living was gutted in a devastating fire that broke out due to electric short-circuit last midnight at a remote Jawalnu village of Kupvi sub-tehsil under Chopal sub-division of Shimla, police source said. The three-room building belonged to one Chet Ram, Despite attempts to douse the flames by locals, the whole house was reduced to ashes.

Previous articleTwo of family die in road mishap
Next articleCM releases book titled ‘Natkhat Bandar Aur Batooni Baarat’

No posts to display