Fire gutted 33 rooms in a village at Kumersain


    A fire broke out at Gaithi village of Kumersain Tehsil of Shimla district this morning gutting 33 rooms rendering three families homeless, police sources said.

    The mishap reportedly did not cause any loss of life but the fire broke out from an LPG cylinder at 1000 hours engulfed 33 rooms of the village reducing the properties of lakhs into ashes. The inferno was so intense that villagers could not control it despite relentless efforts to do so.

    The flames were controlled by dozens of villagers before it could toll the life and property in the other houses. The revenue officer of Tehsil visited the spot and provided immediate relief of Rs.35000 each to the effective family members.

    Previous articleBJP exposed Virbhadra Singh for allegedly misusing his power
    Next articleHP maternal health-care needs hospitalization: CAG

    No posts to display