Man burnt alive in LPG blazes


    A man was burnt alive when a kitchen LPG cylinder caught fire under Nerva Police station at Kobtua village of Chopal subdivision in Shimla district last night police sources confirmed.

    A man died as LPG cylinder caught fire inside the kitchen at 2100 hours last night when deceased was alone in the house. After the mishap, the neighbour raised the alarm and doused down the flames to avert major fire in the house.

    Deceased was identified as 50 years old Amar Singh resident Kobtua Tehsil Chopal.

    Previous articleMet Office forecasts rain and snowfall in next three days in HP
    Next articleMandi police arrested 33 persons under NDPS Act

    No posts to display