Fire broke out in an eatery at New Shimla

    0

    Fire broke out in an eatery at New Shimla at sector 1 this morning sustaining burn injuries to 3 persons. However, it was doused down by the fire brigades.

    Chief Fire officer of State Mr. Bhopal Chauhan said that fire broke out from the leakage of LPG cylinder in an eatery belonging to Pawan Kumar at 1121 hours this morning.

    2 fire engines and 8 fire personnel were deployed to douse down the inferno. 3 persons including the eatery owner and 2 others sustained burn injuries in the mishap. The injured were given first aid at IGMC and are reported out of danger.

    Fire render loss of property tune to Rs 2000 and saved belonging to worth Rs 50 lakh.

    Previous articleTemperature in HP State recorded warmest in past ten years
    Next articleFire destroys shanties at Baddi

    No posts to display