By:Mohan Lal Verma
Two persons have sustained burn injuries after LPG cylinder blasted after early this morning at Annandale on out skirts of Shimla town.
Two tenants of BJP spokesman Mr Ganesh Dutt sustained burn injuries as LPG cylinder after over night leakage blasted in the kitchen of Ganesh kutir at Annandale.
The injured that got burn injuries up to 50% were rushed to IGMC hospital immediately. The impact of blast was so high that one of kitchen walls developed a long fissure on it. The flames were put down by the local residents before it could spread elsewhere.