Shoe shop gutted in fire



Shimla: A shoe shop and another store were gutted when fire broke out due to electric short-circuit in Suni bazaar, about 40 kilometers from here last night, police said today. The fire broke out in Nagin boot shop at 2.30 am, causing damage of property to the tune of about Rs three lakh. The shop turned to ashes before fire tendered could arrive at the spot.

Previous articleDhumal presents Rs 941.95 crore supplementary demands for 2009-10
Next articleWeek-long Holla Mohalla begins at Paonta Sahib

No posts to display