HimVani.com is a leading news portal of Himachal. We are in the process of expanding our technology team and therefore would like to hire WordPress developers with 2+ years of work experience .
We are looking for extremely passionate people, who are not looking up the corporate hierarchy, but looking around and finding ways to help their peers.
- 2 – 4 years PHP development experience strong both front and backend
- Strong PHP skills and experience in WordPress
- Good hands on experience with LAMP architecture
- Have experience of working with the APIs (like Google Maps, Graph API, Twitter, PayPal )
- Outstanding DB skills and concepts
- An interest in new technology and exploring creative ways of meeting business needs through technological solutions
- Proactive thinker and communicator
- Knack for trouble shooting and problem solving
- Detail oriented and able to meet deadlines
- Highly organized
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Strives for high degree of precision
- Able to work independently, yet can also collaborate effectively with larger team
It would be nice to have:
- Experience in HTML5 and native mobile Apps
- Linux administration
- Experience configuring virtualized server environment.
This job is ideal for candidates who are:
- Bored of the city life, tired of the traffic jams and looking for a better quality of life
- Willing to relocate to mountains, amidst green mountains
- Would like to work closer home
- Hate the corporate hierarchy and would like to work in a more self organized work environment
- Associate heavily with social and developmental issues
- Secular in mindset and believe in equal opportunity for all
- Salary as per industry standard , your skill and years of experience
- Flat organization/ No hierarchy
If you are interested in working with us for this position than send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 88943 76666 / 98055 10111 between 10.30 AM – 4.30 PM.
Note: This position is only for PHP / WordPress developers with atleast 2 years of work experience. Having worked with a startup or contributions in the open source world are an additional plus.