Fire broke out at Lower Bazar; Shimla


The fire broke out in a shop at lower bazar in this capital town yesterday evening, it was averted after the timely arriving of fire tenders.

A fire official said that a fire tender was pressed as fire broke out after electric short circuit in Shop no-91 M/s Dayal son deal in ready-made garments at 1736 hours yesterday. The fire gutted electric wiring and MCB worth of Rs. 4000, fire official claimed that property worth 25 lakh had been saved as fire engine douse down the flames immediately before it could spread to the entire market in crowded place.

Previous articleAnup Kumar wins 10th All India National Open Ice Skating Championship
Next articleVirbhadra Singh mislead AICC : Dhumal

No posts to display