Voice of Himachal, a national level society with a mandate to work for the development of Himachal Pradesh through promotion of social entrepreneurship, is organizing a voluntary blood donation camp on February 22 (Sunday) at Shimla.
Along with this camp, VOH is launching a campaign to promote voluntary blood donation along with its partner organisations. In the next few months UMANG foundation and Youth Enlightening the Society (YES) will be organising more such blood donation & health check cum awareness camps in educational institutional across Himachal.
To supplement our efforts we are looking for a slogan on voluntary blood donation which can inspire the youth to organise blood donation camps and donate blood regularly.
The best slogan received from this competition will be used as our punchline for all our future campaigns. To participate in the contest, send your entries to competition[AT]himvani[DOT]com, along with your
Prize: Rs 250/-
Last date for entry: 28th February 2009
1. Slogans should not exceed 20 words.
2. You can send as many entries.
3. The entries will be posted on a page for review by our readers.
4. The final decision of adoption remains with VOH.
5. VOH would have the copyright for the winning slogan.
6. The prize money would be sent as a cheque to the address sent along with the entry.