Fire mishap gutted double storey house


A fire mishap occurred at Sarpra village under Rampur subdivision in Shimla district yesterday morning at 0930 hours, which gutted down double storey house, informed by police source.

This double storey house belonged to Kundan Lal. Along with the house, a cow and a sheep were also charred in the flames causing loss of livestock and property of Rs. 3 lakh.

The flames quickly reduced the house into ashes as it was made of wood. No fire tenders could arrive on the spot before flames consumed the entire house and valuables. Administration has dispatched an official to access the loss to property. The cause of fire is yet ascertained.

Previous articleSlight intensity earthquake felt in few parts of Chamba district in HP
Next articleAnother earthquake tremor in Himachal Pradesh

No posts to display