Government school building gutted in Diwali fire


Single storey wooden building of Government Primary School Kupvai gutted in a fire mishap occurred last night, police sources said.

The School under Chopal Subdivision in this district was gutted by devastating fire broke out last night. The school containing five rooms was reduced to ashes before the locals tried to douse down the blazes. The fire mishap caused the loss of Rs. 6 lakh to state exchequer. So far Government did not order any probe into this incident, which possibly broke out from the fire crackers by the locals.

Previous articleCentury old Nahan fire station building lies in disrepair
Next articleMercury falls down in H.P.

No posts to display