Ancillary unit gutted near Shimla.


An Ancillary unit was gutted by a devastating fire in Shimla which reportedly broke out due to electric short-circuit at Jhaja-Pathari village on Junga-Sadhupulah road. The ancillary unit came under Chota Shimla fire station which is 30 kms from the point of incidence.

Divisional Fire officer B.S.Mohal told that ancillary unit Mahavir Wood Wool Private Limited manufacturing cooler insulated wood-wool board gutted down as fire broke out from an electric short-circuit at 0345 hrs this morning.

Two fire tenders deployed at Chota Shimla fire station took about eight hours to douse down the inferno and brought the fire under control. The factory owner Masat Ram Sharma claimed that it caused loss of Rs 25 lakh  as factory unit and a store contained 400 bales of wool and ply-board which were reduced to ash in the fire.

Previous articleHighlights of Himachal Pradesh state budget 2012 – 13
Next articleNadda elected unopposed for Rajya Sabha from Himachal

No posts to display