LPG cylinder blasts in a shop



Shimla: Two persons sustained burn injuries when a leakage in LPG cylinder resulted in blast at a shop in Bhuntar area of Kullu district.

While talking to Himvani, Deputy Commissioner Kullu B.M.Nanta said that the injured were rushed to hospital and were out of danger. Denying any doubt of antisocial element behind the blast, he said that blast occurred when LPG cylinder caught fire as it was triggered by air conditions(A/C) installed in the shop. No causality has taken place.

Deputy Commissioner said that media report flared up the incident by linking it with explosive blast, which is not confirmed. He assured that administration would lodge probe into the mishap to ascertain the cause of blast. He said that Kullu is peaceful district and there is no place for such activity and the preliminary investigations revealed it the LPG blast.

Previous articleSenior power official caught while taking bribe
Next article5 days UGC national workshop concluded at HPU

No posts to display