Devastating fire causes damage of Rs 1 lakh



Shimla: Devastating fire broke out this afternoon in a house near BCS, the outskirts of this capital town. The house belonged to B.S.Chandel at BCS near Himfed building and it caught fire from inflammable material kept inside the house. Two fire tenders were pressed into action to douse the fire, while the fire has caused the damage of Rs 1 lakh.

Previous articleHimachal Pradesh cabinet decides to recruit 5,000 teachers
Next articleHPCA announces team for Uttaranchal gold cup

No posts to display