Fire burns down veterinary center building in Pangi valley



Chamba: Veterinary center building at Sachh village of Pangi subdivision in the district was burnt to ashes when devastating fire broke out from electric short circuit. The accident occurred in the intervening night of April 26 and 27, district senior functionary informed HimVani.

Disclosing that probe has been ordered to investigate the matter, Assistant Commissioner Pangi R.S.Verma told Himvani that fire could not be doused by fire tenders, as village is not connected with road link. Tehsildar Pangi Sohan Singh and Additional Director Animal husbandry Kripal Singh Pathania visited the spot today to evaluate the loss and probe the matter. He said that veterinary center was being run in the old building and the fire has cause the estimated loss of Rs 10 lakh. However, no loss of life has been reported in the mishap.



Previous articleHP Technical University to start courses in B.Pharmacy and B.Tech
Next articleTwo HPS officers reshuffled in Himachal

No posts to display