Fire burns down a building rendering three families homeless



Shimla: Double story building inhabited by three families was gutted down by devastating fire, which broke out last night at Kshyani village of Ticker area of Rohru subdivision, police sources said.

This double storied house belonged to Tek Chand, Rajinder Singh and Malku Devi. The fire broke out due to electric short circuit, which burnt down eight rooms and cash of Rs10 lakh and other valuables. Local people doused down the flames saving other houses in the line of fire. However, administration is yet to assist the victims of fire.

Previous article74 contestants in Miss Himachal semifinals
Next articleHimachal Heli Taxi service to take wings tomorrow

No posts to display