Does your wife torture you? Contact Man Cell

By: Sanjeev Verma

Has your better half become the bitter half of your life? Are you a tortured husband, falsely booked into a dowry case or under domestic violence act and there is no one to pay heed to your side of the story?

In the recent years, such incidents have taken a steep rise in numbers, in every social society all over India, where Himachal Pradesh is not an exception. Many cases have been reported in different parts of Himachal also, where women have misused the dowry law, which is actually meant for their protection. But it’s an irony that the law takes into cognizance, prima facie, violence against women only, as they have got the tag of being the weaker section of the society. But what about men?

Man Cell or Patni Atyaachar Virodhi Morcha (PAVM) is an organisation working for the cause of harassed husbands. Man Cell, which was established in 1982  by R P Chugh, a Supreme Court advocate and president of Man Cell, has branches at many places all over the country. He himself has been a victim of women since his childhood and campaigns against the anti dowry legislations, specially section 498-A of IPC and the Domestic Violence Act, as he feels that these laws are biased and violate basic human right of equality before law. Man Cell believes that there is no use of making new laws as existing laws are sufficient. He feels, there is a need to amend such existing laws as they only speak of the harassment of women and not of men.

According to Chugh, Man Cell receives an average of ten calls on daily basis from across the country, where the harassed husbands can be heard literally crying and struggling with mental agony. Man Cell’s main motive is to bring to the notice of the government that how women are misusing Section 498-A of the IPC and Domestic Violence Act and how the husbands and their relatives are being implicated and blackmailed in false cases, in India, by their mischievous wives and daughter-in-laws.

Our society is conditioned to believe that a husband can never be harassed by his wife. People still find it uncomfortable to accept that a woman can harass a man. Chugh explains that the list of his clients includes officers from IAS, IPS, judiciary, businessmen and people from corporate sectors, who feel embarrassed because of their social status, as to what the people would say if they come to know that they are being harassed by their wives. Chugh says that there are several organisations working for women but there is hardly any working for men.

Chugh further adds that there are many cases where the wives are sufferers, so the Man Cell only fights genuine cases and first of all it tries to bring both parties together and sort out the problems amicably. There are women, who most of the times file cases under somebody’s influence or are misled by their parents. So every step is taken to convince them to get back on the track and compromise, as going to overburdened courts could be futile. It is not only the couple who suffer, but parents and children too have to suffer along, he adds.

Contact Man Cell:
91-9810170681, 91-9868142608
E-mail :

Address: Man Cell, BH-712-A, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi – 110 088

Related News

113 Responses

Leave a Reply
  1. A.S.Mathew
    Jan 10, 2009 - 10:00 PM

    This is a problem facing husbands who

    are rich or poor, educated or not.

    As the modern society

    is getting more into materialism,

    and the competition of keeping up

    with the status symbol par with the

    neighbour and society as a whole;

    women will be more agressive in their

    role of nagging. It takes special

    grace from God to keep a happy and

    united married life at this age.

    Wife abuse is legally punishable, but

    the husband abuse if not yet addressed

    as a problem. When the couple are

    equally educated from the same family

    background of social status and wealth, there will be a tug of war.

    Like the rank order in the army;

    in families, there must be an order

    in rank like husband-wife-children,

    and love and forgive each other unselfishly, then that family

    can be a heaven on earth.

    Jan 12, 2009 - 04:49 PM

    There's already a wider network.. and fm Mumbai…check it out!

  3. Yamini Sunwar
    Jan 14, 2009 - 01:02 AM

    Its quite sad to read about something so abnormal from a man's part.I think right education, pre marital councelling and compatibility is what required in the present scenario. Better understanding and mutual faith may bridge up the gap in the beautiful relationship of husband and wife.

  4. Narendra kasera
    Jan 17, 2009 - 02:37 AM

    These days wifes have become more demanding than ever has vanished & materialsm has taken place.more desire,more options even in relations,& no immunity to men ,one false police complain & u are behind bars with ur family & in some cases unbailable warrent. All these have made the condition of men very bad & result is more & more broken relations

  5. Parul Sood
    Jan 17, 2009 - 07:51 PM

    Blaming the genders alone will not be of any use. Be it man or woman the need of the hour is to be more sensitive and objective in our approach.

  6. Amit Chaudhary
    Jan 20, 2009 - 10:33 PM

    More than a man cell or women cell, their is a need to revamp the legal system. It's the system which causes more harrasment than a husband or wife does to a family. Women often lodge a complaint and people are behind bars without any investigation.

    Laws are and should be legislated to save victims and punish culprits not men or women. The one, who is harrassing other person, should be punished by law without considering the gender of the culprit.

    These cells pronounce the failure of our legal and security system. If our laws had been effective and security system alert there would have been no ground for these cells.

    I don't think the men cell or women cell are that much effective as are considered by some people.

    There is a need to spread awareness among all sections of the society.

  7. Sanjeev Verma
    Aug 13, 2009 - 07:51 PM

    Harassed husbands from all over the country to meet in Shimla on 15 August 2009 to raise their issues. Demands include formations of separate Men's Welfare Ministry on the lines of Women and Child Welfare Ministry.

  8. yodha
    Aug 13, 2009 - 11:42 PM

    You are doing a great service to society in trying to keep families and children together even in cases of false complaints by women and vested greedy parties.

    CrPC amendment of 2009 has not been brought into force. If that was enforced, lot of police brutality in form of unneeded arrests will be avoided.

  9. Prakash
    Sep 07, 2009 - 12:52 AM

    please let me know if you have any contact person in bangalore…, I want to discuss my family issues

  10. aarkay
    Sep 07, 2009 - 05:21 PM

    Thank God ! at last there is some organization to listen to the vast majority of harassed husbands . Situation becomes more alarming when these same harassed husbands are brought to the receiving end, facing court trial and peshi before the Mahila Ayog on the basis of false complaints.

  11. Sar
    Mar 11, 2010 - 01:14 AM

    i need bangalore men cell to clarify my issue please help

  12. bs50
    Apr 06, 2010 - 06:21 AM

    do anyone know abt man cell in punjab or any other organisation in punjab who can save me n my parents from harassment frm my wife n her parents???? actually i m not in india n my parents r alone over there…plz help…

  13. prakhar sharma
    Jun 07, 2010 - 06:35 PM

    plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me , i m the victim of the circumstances whih are created by my wife daily , she used to beat me and give physical exploitation to me

    Jul 13, 2010 - 07:33 PM



  15. RAJESH
    Nov 21, 2010 - 03:06 PM

    Men also need a MALE MINISTRY to address their suffrings and problam in a democratic country .men are also human being how can in a demcracy half population had no any legal authority to represant them.

  16. Jitendra
    Jan 06, 2011 - 01:22 PM

    i need to know any man cell in orissa ( cuttack dist) , my wife creating harahment and mental torture ..pls help

  17. as80
    Apr 24, 2011 - 01:24 PM

    do anyone know men cell in punjab to protect my parents sister n my relatives from the tortures of my wife n her parents. i m not an indian citizen n my wife is also a permanent resident of australia. first to torture me she has filed a court case in australia n now to harass my family in india she has filed a false dowry case against me n my parents n relatives. plz help me out

  18. RAM
    Jun 22, 2011 - 09:07 AM

    i need hyderabad men cell to clarify my issue please help

  19. Manish Kishore
    Jun 26, 2011 - 10:57 AM

    I was been married on 14th may In NOida the girl whom i was married was been living with her Uncle not real one is making the situation bad he lodged a fake complaint in hauz khas police station that i didnt works & me a handicaped person.Shes not living with me since 31may 2011. Her Uncle is a strong Businessman&a fake person hes trying to make her wrong evrytime. My wife living in CR park,delhi was there as a caretaker of his bhanja bhanji beacuse there mother passed away in childhood& now they are well grown up. That man didn’t even helped her in marriage. The girls father mother spend all the expense in the marriage. The girl is even not listening to me she wants that i go there & take a rented flat & then live with her but i didn’t earn much how i used to do this. Shes not trying to make things right telling my home is not good. Even I said i can take a flat nearby my office in naraina but how i can’t take an expensive flat but shes not even coming from there Her mother father tried to convince her but she not trying to listen them. Now i have a doubt about the relation between them beacuse her uncle has a house in gk-2,delhi there his wife’s staying but he used to stay in cr park,delhi where my wife&chidrens there that flat is on rent.Please help me out Sir.

  20. MD
    Jul 03, 2011 - 12:44 AM

    I am also a victim of false dowry harassment complaint. My family has been falsely implicated and going through the harassment for more than 6 months.. 

    I NEED SOME SUPPORT IN HIMACHAL PRADESH to fight against this harassment, kind contact me on, if you can help me.  will really appreciate.

  21. Kanika
    Oct 11, 2011 - 01:28 PM

    As a Lady I am Agree for the same.I had seen my brother and my colleague are facing same problem.I think Law should be some changes.Now Women taking advantage of our LAW and women cell. 

  22. AB
    Nov 18, 2011 - 07:32 AM

    Please let me know if this Cell is still operational. IS this only for Himachal or the rest of India. I am looking forward in speaking with someone as I need some help. I am an introvert person who likes to keep my home front behind closed doors but now I think its high time I take a stance to live. I don’t want to die.

  23. Kumar
    Dec 01, 2011 - 10:29 PM

    I need Chennai men cell contact details to clarify my issue please help me…

  24. kumar
    Dec 03, 2011 - 10:18 PM

    Same as above i’m facing currently. I need to know any man cell in TamilNadu(Chennai) , my wife creating harahment and mental torture …pls help… Thanks in Advance…

  25. MD
    Dec 06, 2011 - 02:52 PM


    I’m from Punjab, in a similar mess.. reply back on my mail id above and we can discuss it..

  26. Kashish Agnihotri
    Feb 17, 2012 - 08:07 PM

    i never thought i will come in this situation one day .i live in usa .i and my sister got married in good familis our inlaws never asked for dowry .bieng a single parent my mom always thank god for this big my brother got married 15 days ago ,my mom knows thet girl from 3 yrs bcoz she had livein relation with my brother ..if my mom want to live with my brother she never let her stay in that house ..not even holi and diwali ..and if my mow is staying she styed with them mom had no courage to say no to them also dont listen to my mom..any how they got married and this makes my mom relief bcoz bieng a old person and indian she never liked living like this mom did everything for marrige ..i and my sister reached from america with our familis..i spend $7000-8000 or more for this trip ..but he is our only brother so we were happy to do we r here and she start harassing my mom she clearly said to my mom and brother leave ur mom alone otherwise i will file a case against ur family …my mom is very much worried she had no baody to take care off..i should mention this my brother gave almost 2 lack to girls family for wedding ..people are surprised to see we did not even get single sari or cloth from girls family not even my mom even paid for mithayi and all ..i am here i dont know what to do ..i am worried about my mom.

  27. n raju
    Mar 01, 2012 - 09:12 AM

    dear sir, I am a victim of harrassment and torture from wife. I am a hindi singer and runs an orchestra at bangalore, my wife always suspects and one day she throw me out of the house in the late night hrs. At that time what can I do and where shall I go to keep my instruments and to lead my life. Atlast my lady singer husband who followed with her wife forced me to go to their house to keep things and to stay as they noticed me I treated them like brother & sister from past few months after I met them at first in a programme. My wife started giving me more problems from that day onwards by sending their brothers to the place where I stay and he threated me and my lady singer family that he won’t leave them and me for giving me shelter. My wife brothers stated threatening me that they remove my arm and legs and even they said they kill me infront of my wife. I do not have money to consult a lawyer at this situation. I thought I end my life on many occassions, however my friend stopped me many times, however I seek your kind advise in this regard please at earliest. Is there any organisation help me in this regard please let me know.

    May 07, 2012 - 10:38 AM

    my wife threatned me that she will go to jail me and my father who is 67 years old. sh blamed me that i not pay any money. i also promise her to pay money. she goes to police post katcha tank nahan againse me and my father but post incharge says that you should be solved this problem in home. my marriage was done on 14-9-2005 and i have 2 girls. she also talk her in way that my both girls are againse me. what can i do

  29. vikash sinha
    May 21, 2012 - 03:52 PM

    we have a very bad relation for last 6 years. we both are guilty but my wife looses her cool quite frequently & becomes really violent . we are mentally disturbed & may commit suicide at any point of time. My in laws are constantly threatening me that they will torture me with the help of police & I have asked them to do so every time they have threatened. My own family members are also really disturbed. We have two cute sons 5years & two years old & thus separation is a difficult choice. I have thought of killing myself someday & for that reason, I have named all my properties in my wife’s name. I have also broken all my relations with my in-laws .At this point of time I don’t know what to do. Please help.

  30. sathish menon
    Jun 03, 2012 - 09:45 PM


  31. prashant singh
    Jun 06, 2012 - 07:16 PM

    here also ,same story sir my brother’s wife ,is misusing this law & she file a FIR  against my whole family in dowry case. i don’t understand what to do please help us .my contact no -09473927229 (kanpur).sir my family suffer this problem from the last THREE YEARS ,

  32. Mohammed Yusuf
    Jun 23, 2012 - 01:44 PM

    I’m from Bangalore and I also need the address of Bangalore please

  33. Mohammed Yusuf
    Jun 23, 2012 - 01:51 PM

    My life has become hell. I’m suffering from my wife and in laws. I want help. I’m from Bangalore

  34. Yuvrajsinh Gohil
    Jul 02, 2012 - 02:26 PM

    Hello, I;m from gujarat-bhavnagar and me & my family also facing the false 498-a. last 1 yaer ago till we r on bail. that is purely instructed by her parents and brothers & relatives. my son is 3.5 yrs old and his custody to his mother. she do not meet me my son last 1 yr above. and her false story guaided to my son for us, her parents is pure gunda type, lots of atyachar on my son. local police not proper hel us, there parent house in everybody habited for wine and they are main buisness for salling wine bottle and retails. Her brothe has trying wine drinked to my son lots of time. My son was Lachar for her parents house I can try to custody or visitation in court. But not strongly legal action against culprits in our contry but GOD NOT FOLLOW THEM. Thanx and help.

  35. ashit ray
    Jul 09, 2012 - 12:09 AM

    I m very much keen to contact u, cause, i m suffering this problem since 2006, & also i want to work for this organization.

  36. gurpreet
    Jul 12, 2012 - 07:46 PM

    plz help

  37. Munna Kumar
    Jul 13, 2012 - 12:09 PM

    is there any men cell around the bihar? send me contact detail.

  38. Kumar
    Jul 27, 2012 - 08:12 PM

    I need a help, I have been tortured by wife and still she is torturing me. 

  39. Kumar
    Jul 27, 2012 - 08:13 PM

    I need urgent help please….

  40. Kumar
    Jul 27, 2012 - 08:14 PM

    Help me

  41. Jayadeep Kishore
    Jul 27, 2012 - 11:39 PM

    Greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Sir i m from hyderabad. I m married in the year 2010.Due to small misundertising only. last year april she went for delivery and not coming to my house i went  their parents using abusive word on me they are not allowing me to go there. I took pastors to their house they are asking  my parents should catch hold of their daughter legs.Its seems so many times they are telling i m a mental.I fear to God i want my wife back but she never called me since 10 months

  42. devender k nirwan
    Aug 14, 2012 - 06:31 PM

    hello sir i m devender nirwan  i m living new delhi i have problame my wife gone other maride persone other person allready maride persone  has 3 child & work tanttrick  , my wife lete me & my child my 4 year old , i m oot understand i m what do , pls sejje me.  

  43. kalpesh chauhan
    Sep 10, 2012 - 10:01 PM

     sir, I am a victim of harrassment and torture from wife.any men cell near surat, gujarat.please help….

  44. kalpesh chauhan
    Sep 10, 2012 - 10:02 PM

    please let me know if you have any contact person near surat , gujarat…, I want to discuss my family issues

  45. kamini
    Sep 14, 2012 - 02:06 PM

    please help me my brother’s wife torture the whole family. My brther’s marriage in punjab and after 4-5 years they came delhi we are facing two cases one in punjab and one in delhi kindly help me please please

  46. sanjay aggarwal
    Oct 08, 2012 - 03:34 PM

    sir, madam,

    mera naam sanjay aggarwal hai meri shadi 2008/31/jan ko nisha gupta say hui. shadi ke 1 say do mahine ke ander hi meri wife or parivar ke beach nahi bani to hum apne parivar say alag ho gaye. mai financialy weak ho gaya kyunki suru say hi mai apne father ke business may involve tha. to kuch samay baad maine apne father mother say request ki mujhe sath rakh liya jaye. mere father ne mujh per taras khakar meri family ko phir sath rakh liya. hamare yaha ek beta 3/nov/2008 ko hua meri wife ne uske baad phir ladai jhagde ka drama chalu kar diya to mere ghar walon ney hume apni prop say bedkhal kar diya meri wife nay mere ghar walo per dhej ka case dal diya jo ki wo haar bhi gayi. uske baad mere ghar walo ne hume ghar se nikal diya lekin uske baad say meri wife ne apne ghar walo ke sath milkar mujhe torture karna chalu kar diya. or mujhse shadi ka kharcha mangne lage.sir mai uski jaroorat puri karte karte thak gaya hoon. abhi kuch din pahle apne bhai ko jaha mai rent per rahta hoon bulwakar mujhe pitwaya meri aankh fodane ki kosis ki jiski maine mlc apne pas rakhi hai or mujhe dhamkiyan di ja rahi hai ki na to tujhe divorce dungi or nahi hi tere sath rahungi. or bhut gandi language ka use karti hai jiski mere pass recording hai. pls help me

  47. Anil Sarna
    Oct 29, 2012 - 09:10 AM

    My son ,Jatin, got married,the girl stayed only 12 days,,she tells she was forcely married by parents, marrriage not cosumated,girl is having relation before marriage with some one,she went back to parents house taking all valueables,now she filed case against boy and family male members for sexual abuse and dowry money 10 times what they spent. Please help.. I am thankful such organisation exists for real men sufferers.

  48. nagaraj (Karnataka)
    Nov 07, 2012 - 02:20 PM

    My wife will left since from 7 months back,I am not ,my parents are facing lot of problem(They are my future,my side am entirely excused her minor problem.She is not excused my minor,there parents are creating lot problem know,what i have to do.Her cell no always not reachable or s/w off.Her father will
    not attending my phone calls.I am unable to give her divorce .What I have to do

  49. amit singh
    Nov 15, 2012 - 01:19 PM


    My wife dont want to live with my mom and dad,as i am the only son so i dimey her to live sepratly from my mom and dad.
    After that my wife started make a big issue for any argue with my mom. i have already alk many times to my inlaws regarding the same but they are also in support of their daughter.
    before 2 month they stay with her family and submit a case in women cell against me and my family .   we have a 1 year old baby. they spoil that life . plz help me.

    amit siingh

  50. praveen
    Nov 27, 2012 - 06:57 PM

    i am basically indian citizen.chennai.working in oversea.wife and kids staying in india.i bought the some property under her name in india while i was work in the same time i bought her brother property.(but never change the name).paid amount to them rdy.when i came to india i asked about the brother named property father in law said we will complaint to police under dowry case.then i slowly changed some property name from her name to my name through “thana settlement”by nice talk..when marrying time i never take any dowry from expenses paid by me.even i took loan the build up my new home and bought all the house hold things by my she is staying my new home and doing things all her own way.if ask anything she said don’t ask me anything.if u control me i will file the case againts u and ur family.mental parents old ready.if she file the case my parents will get me.realy i need to divorce without any problem to me and my parents and bro,sister.still i am in oversea.what am i to do?guide me pls.

    Dec 07, 2012 - 06:51 PM

    it is our weckness that why we elect the unquiliifed people in the parliament, who gives the right equial but in court give the 100% right to women.

    so we required the change in the law otherwise ask governement please allow us to change this country. we dont want this country.???????????//

  52. vikas
    Jan 05, 2013 - 12:54 AM

    please help me i am in lot of trouble. women has sexual harased me from six years. and now only i want to do is suicide. please any one help me giving justice i have all the proofs and witness with me.

  53. Pavan
    Jan 11, 2013 - 05:22 PM

    Hi I married one and half year ago live in mumbai.
    I am engineer by profession. My parrent want house wife so they married me with village girl (not so qualified).
    After 3 month of marrage she demand to separate living (not want my mom n dad). When I refuse she leave the house breaking mangalsutra and throw it on my parent face.
    After two day she come home saying sorry for what happen.
    After that she start to use abusive language with me and try to pressuried me for seperation but it didn’t work as I am the only one son of my parent.
    Now she leaves home again without asking for about 3 month n more n till continues … threating me to either leaves parent or I will go to the police n make false complaint against u. and she also demand money for her mother as she got breast cancer.

    Please help I dont want to leave my old parent. n why should I pay for her mother illness.

  54. Shailender
    Jan 19, 2013 - 02:40 PM

    I am also undergoing such a brutal experience. I want to discuss my case. Please provide me a contact number.

  55. Shailender
    Jan 19, 2013 - 02:41 PM

    I want to discuss my case as I am also undergoing this brutal experience and now DV Act case is also imposed on me.

  56. kalpesh
    Feb 25, 2013 - 11:42 AM

    My life has become hell. I’m suffering from my wife and in laws. I want help.i have 18months old baby girl. but they dont allowed us to meet her.she didnt return home after delivery .she want to live separate, and i also agree for that. but they want to live near their place. how can i live there? i put case on my wife, but they not accept any notice and petition by court. now it nearly 2 year she separate from me. i dont know what they want.i need your help.

  57. kalpesh
    Mar 31, 2013 - 03:27 PM

    any men cell near surat . i need help.

  58. FJ
    Apr 04, 2013 - 04:49 AM

    as80 please share your number. I’m from Australia.

  59. devender
    Apr 07, 2013 - 05:53 PM

    Help me

  60. suresh
    Apr 08, 2013 - 11:25 PM

    my best friend has been torturing by his wife and in-laws. he is very sweet and inocent. but her wife and in-laws taking advantage of in inocens. today 3 of his wife brothers have beaten him like anything. just now he called me and told all this. and they are saying that they will book a false dowry case on him. please help. i can not see him in this condition. i want to help him. please help. 

    Apr 10, 2013 - 02:40 PM

    Any law must be in existence which protect the right of man also. women sometime threatened to men and their family to lodge fir on false basis. so in that case men are fully helpless so what is the solution for men either take the mentally tension and get a some disease like heart attack, sugar, hypertension or face the imprisonment and face insult in society. a man is helpless so our law experts should take a step to help the man

  62. Tarkeshwar Sharma
    May 01, 2013 - 08:49 PM

    i am belonging a middle class family..i am driving a small business of computer. have married 7 years back and we have one female child.i was fed up by interference of my sas and saur and other person on each matter whether it becomes small or our personal life…my wife was always harassing, and abusing me . at last i have taken a decision for divorce on 1.5 years back.But still the case is pending in the court for judgement..our legal process is too much slow than i thought about…in between my wife got married to some one else but not legally…is there any way that the court judgement will be faster.

  63. dr s k tripathy
    May 13, 2013 - 12:26 AM

    We should have branches of male cell in all the cities of India.I want to start male cell in katak orissa.

  64. B Mandal
    May 13, 2013 - 12:21 PM

    Dear Sir, I am the only child of my parents and living in a flat with my parents in Kolkata. I have married 3 years back and my wife left my house within a month. She would not like to stay with my parents. Aftermath She and her family members are using slang language and threat over phone. She lodged a complaint in local party office and women protection cell against me and my parents. But she failed to prove the same. By the help of protectoin officer she filed a criminal case against me with false dowry complaint. I was compelled to file a divorce case but the case is yet to resolve. But by the verdict of the criminal court I have been paying handsome amount to opposite party for her living and rent for a house. My advocate told me that the law is very much favour to the women side, if she want to stay in my house she can. I don’t know wahere is the end of this pain full life.  There is no one who can esure the amount to spent and reliefe from this harrassing situation. I think there is no need for women protection act but only healthy family protection in required.

  65. Tarkeshwar Sharma
    May 15, 2013 - 10:34 PM

    u leave r wife because she has a defined diverted mind…she will never overcome that mentality…for the safty your site u should leave and lodge a divorce file against her….i have suffered same kind of problem that u have… be calm and forget her…i know it little bit difficult for men but keep ur heart strong and lodge the same and i suggest u to forget her….start forgetting…after 2 or 3 years later u overcome that situation….any further query…feel free write me on or .

  66. Tarkeshwar Sharma
    May 15, 2013 - 10:38 PM

    make income should be less of the harreshed husband….then lodge a divorce case against the said women………..

  67. Tarkeshwar Sharma
    May 15, 2013 - 10:41 PM

    lodge divorce case…..and take help from mediation center made by gov…

  68. B. Mandal
    May 20, 2013 - 12:40 PM

    Thx for your advice mr. sharma …. this is very painfull and to live a possitive life when the divorce case is going on …. the law is very much in favour on women’s side …. 

  69. B Mandal
    May 22, 2013 - 10:38 AM

    Thanks Mr. Sharma …. I am trying my level best to stay calm and cool … but I realised that the capacity of memory fall abraptly …..

  70. Aditi
    Jul 10, 2013 - 03:53 PM

    Plzz sir help me….if u have any contact number in Bhopal of this men cell law…

  71. Tarkeshwar Sharma
    Jul 12, 2013 - 08:00 PM

    thanks dr tripathi for opening male cell in kutak and orissa. I need to open the same in my Asansol, West Bengal, Dist – Asansol Durgapur, My Ph No – 09635335671.

  72. sandeep kamboj
    Jul 26, 2013 - 10:00 AM

    main Sandeep Kamboj from kapurthala punjab meri marriage ko 5 mahine hue hain shaddi se teesre din se meri wife aur uske gharwale hume tang kar rahe hain aur wo pichle 3 mahine se apne ghar reh rahi hain aur women cell mein shikayat ki hain ki humse dahej maang rahe hain aur mujhe tang karte hain please hamari help kare hum bahut dukhi hain jitni jaldi ho hamari madad kare

  73. tarkeshwar sharma
    Jul 26, 2013 - 10:05 PM

    mr sandeep kamboj, aap ye jan lo ki aap ek galat family me shadi kar liye ho….ye aapka love marriage tha ya arrange …does not matter…..aap sabse pehle “restitution of consumer rights” ka ek case karo aapne sas sasur ke upar…ek advocate ko pakdo….aur case thok do…tab jakar thik hone wala hoga to thik ho jayega…..nahi to asal maksad nazar aa zayega un logon ka……aur sabse pehle darne ka nahi….sabse jada ladki wale 498 or 498A ka mamla kar sakta hai…….jail jane se darne ka nahi……jail mard log jate hai….agar jail hota bhi hai to 3 month maximum……uske baad aap chutkara pa jaoge……phir divorce case file kar dijiyega…..uske pehle aapna income kam show karne ka prayas kijiye ….wo bhi pen and paper me….

  74. rahul khanna
    Aug 06, 2013 - 09:51 AM

    meri shadi ko 9 saal ho gaye hain. pehle din se keh rahi ki teri maa ne mujhe yeh keh diya hai ghar main bade bujarg samjhane ke liye hote hain. Kuch keh bhi diya to bura nahin manna chahiye. Mujhe meri biwi roj tang karti kabhi kehti AC le do kabhi kehti hai car le do. nahin to women cell main complaint kar doongi. mere se aur meri mother se daily ladai karti hai. ab 9 saal baad pareshan karne ke liye apni maa baap ke paas jakar police main complaint kar di hai ki mujhe marte hain. main to hamesha se yehi soch kar police main complaint nahin karta tha ki chodo ghar ki baat hai ghar main solved ho jayegi. maine sabse jyada vishwas kiya that uspar. usne to vishwas hi tod diya aur ghar bhi. meri is pareshani ka hal batao kyonki bachon aur biwi ke begar jeena mushkil hai ab to inki aadat ho gaye thi. yeh sab uske maa, baap aur behenon aur jeejon ki vajah se hua kyonki woh bhadkate hain ki hamara ghar main to yeh hai tu bhi le le. aur yeh mere se ladti hai mujhe bhi same cheej lekar do nahin to ghar main ladai hoti thi. ab main to use rakhna chahta hoon lekin uski rehne ki marji nahin hai.

    Please guide karein ujde ghar ko basane main.

  75. Sanjay Lokhande
    Aug 11, 2013 - 09:54 PM

    I wish that every woman should think over it deeply ,give respect to each other , should develop good understanding  and faith in themselves  so that the married life becomes heaven in earth.

  76. Sanjay Lokhande
    Aug 11, 2013 - 10:05 PM

    Sir, i need the Man cell to discuss the matter in Nagpur

  77. Rana
    Aug 14, 2013 - 10:53 AM

    I have just one thing to say. The law is immoral. If power is given it will be abused. So only way to fight it is to not get afraid. Do not get afraid. In case of torture start staying separately. If girl’s side file a case , it can not be stopped. But please do not let yourself tortured because of fear. In jail you will not die. And your parents can get bail. In any case fearing an action and living because of that is worse. If you go to jail a few times, u can have a career in politics. But bigger crime is required to register this aspiration. LOL . Stay courageous. Stay noble.  

    Aug 17, 2013 - 07:14 AM

    My marriage date was 25/2/2011 at it was a simple marriage where around 20 persons from my side (Including driver, movie man, pandit) and around 50 members from girl side. In my marriage my parents in law hide the mental condition of my wife & which was highlight within few days of marriage from her behavior & her conversation &  written diary of showing her relations with many persons in past. I and my parents talked with her parents about this and they reply that some times she feel tense and they talked with girl but after few days all things start going again. When I can’t understand her talking with me I record the conversation of my wife and me on mobile which in which she talk about her relations with different people and she wasn’t want to marry and her parents forcely marry her. She again and again insisted to left at her parents house  and according to her wishes I left her at her parents house on 24/4/2011 (around 2 months after marriage) on that time her parents threaten me and my relatives that one of there relative is seesion judge and we will take you in false cases and spoil your life. Then I complaint about all this to SSP Sangrur on next day 25/4/2011. From where whole matter transfer to women cell sangrur and they called me and my wife  around 4 to 5 time at women cell. I went there every time but she never came on calling them. Then I bring the whole matter in the notice of DIG Patiala and he refer the whole matter for investigation to SSP Sangrur. SSP sangrur send whole matter to DSP malerkotla and then SHO where they call both of us 4-5 times. I go there every time but she came only one time with a bundle of false allegation. When I didn’t got any solutions from this I file a case for divorce at ludiana. Here around more than 15 months are gone.  When I go to court for divorce the court penalize me Rs.3000/- pm from my salary for maintaine her from my total salary of Rs.7000/- in keeping view my rented house & responsibility of my parents live with me. In my marriage total members from my side is 20 and from there side is around 50 but they reply in court that barat of 150 person and from there side only 50. I have movie and albumb of marriage in which total persons from both sides are around 70-75. I have enough evidence & they submitted in court like hand written dairy copy, audio conversion of us on cd & typed script of that which I submitted in court. I have also reports of SHO, DSP, Women cell and SSP and compies of summons send to her by women cell time to time and her family members received those summons but girl never come to women cell (I got all these document by RTI) but all these thing are watching by court at the time of evidence & I have not got justice till that because all these things a time of around 2 years & 4 months spoil & how long is it, GOD know.

  79. Abhishek
    Sep 19, 2013 - 02:11 PM

    i need to know men cells in vadodara

  80. rajesh chandrikapure
    Oct 08, 2013 - 03:48 PM

    I need to know men cells in nagpur (Maharashtra)

  81. rajesh chandrikapure
    Oct 08, 2013 - 03:53 PM

    Dear sanjay also need same me.If you contact men cell at nagpur.

  82. sukhwant singh
    Nov 08, 2013 - 12:19 PM

    im very upset from  my inlaws faimly and my very harashed  her behaviour. i disscuss my personal life problem with u for better solution. plz give idea or ur views for solving my problem.

    If any one ur’s team member is in ludhiana or punjab so plz contact with me.
    i want to solve this matter with easily and with politly way.

    Sukhwant singh

  83. Himanshu K Pathak
    Dec 11, 2013 - 04:29 PM

    My self Himanshu M 28 having two kids. We are going through bad relation ship.

    However in a view to take precaution please suggest me the steps.
    If possible please let me know the cetres in vadodara city. Himanshu

  84. arun
    Jan 05, 2014 - 07:09 PM

    i need hlpe for frend in hyderbad can you people give any contact number 

  85. Rizwan
    Jan 07, 2014 - 03:00 PM

    contact me by email, i will get you right people at chennai.

  86. habeeb
    Feb 06, 2014 - 03:51 AM

    ser meri bibi apni bhen ke yaha 14 mehine phle gei thi jo ki us ki bhen usko bapes nehi ane deti meri petni ko dhmki de rhi hi ki ager vo mere pas ati he mer jaegi isi karn vo nhi ati isi karen me kuche nhi ker pa rha kyoki vo i seb ke samne ane se mena kerti hi uski behn ka khena ki muje se beche ni hte jebki 3 sal pehle mujse ek lerki hui thi vo mer gei uske bad heme becha nhi hua or me koi coti si kanoni karevai cahta me cort nhi jana chta 

  87. ganesh pal
    Feb 15, 2014 - 10:22 PM

    i have been repeatedly tortured by my wife for 13 years.i was married by arrange marriage. since the day of marriage she is showing cruelty on me.itried to adjust because i am a orthodox family person against divorce.she never wante any conjugal life and used to ask me that she is just entertaing me without any pleasure for herself. i got 2 children and i am very much attached to them. i want to give them my best. my kids love me very much but that also annoys her and ask my kids to stay away from meby filthyanguage and often shout intentionally to affect my status as adocto . i am sufferrring from depression.she also threatens me to kill insult in front of other people andalso tortures my kids. please guide me. she is unemployed

  88. sushil gupta
    Feb 16, 2014 - 07:02 PM

    both website is not working that given by u

  89. rita gupta
    Mar 18, 2014 - 06:59 AM

    i need an urgency to contact you pls give me your phone nnmbers in mumbai

  90. Jibes Pal
    Mar 28, 2014 - 09:08 PM

    my wife is torturing me and all my relatives, blackmailing  uttering crpc 498. I want immediate Please send me man cell address in Kolkata, if any. Is there any other forum to make complain.

  91. tarak
    Apr 03, 2014 - 10:04 AM

    do not fear of 498, or 498a, max to max u have to be imprisoned for 3 month jail…but i must assure u that bail has also getting in this case…and do lodge a case of divorce against your wife…..consult good advocate……there is no need to stay more with your wife….

  92. Vishal
    Apr 03, 2014 - 10:48 PM

    Indian laws are happening to get votes and not for nations progress. Now day’s few politicians/woman for their selfish goal’s are acting against Good Man’s right. So that they will win, But I trust on God and surely one day he will provide proper judgement s to them.

    I am @such situation where my wife daily tortures, uses all kinds of bad world against me, my parents, always threatens of police, jail, law etc.
    But its shame on me, came up from one poor farmer family with hard effort become successful s/w engg. but did mistake of marring woman due to lust, and now daily eating depression tablets to stop thinking from same.

    Within this no one helps….always looking solution within to escape from this.

    But I would like to suggest unmarried man, Think 100 time more before marriage don’t go behind colour, look, will earn more money with both job etc, I request u all brothers, please don’t compromise at all on perfect behavioral match…and remember love, will improve after marriage, adjustment etc are all false dont ever take chance. …otherwise Today’s ur bachelor life is very very very nice with lot of dreams.

  93. anisur rahman
    Apr 14, 2014 - 05:19 PM

    my life has become hell because of my wife and parents in laws. please me man cell address in kolkata.

  94. Bikram C. Negi
    May 03, 2014 - 06:44 AM

    I live in Virar, Mumbai. I think my wife married me just for the sake to harass and torture me on my elder brothers behalf. My wife makes plan for every harassment and torture. My elder brother don’t want me to grow up and achieve something in my life since my school time and my wife is supporting him by creating obstacles in my each and every planning towards growth by harassing and torturing me every time purposely. Please help me out. We have two children but she is simply a careless women. She is harassing me in different – different ways. I want to save me & my two children life. So please – please help me out. How should I get help from Man Cell ??? Please let me know about different – different cells and organizations which can help me out strongly.

  95. Dr Neeraj Tripathi
    Jun 04, 2014 - 01:48 PM

    Dear Sir
                You doing a great job.we need people like have rightly said that disastrous laws are spoiling sacread husband wife relationship.Now we have new bjp govy under mr Modi now as you are a legal person having proper knowdge about indian laws TRY TO MEET MR MODI DIRECTLY AND EXPLAIN THE GRAVE PROBLEMS INDIAN MEN ARE FACING AND TRY TO ABOLISH IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

  96. karthick
    Jun 13, 2014 - 06:44 PM

    sir, is any man cell in chennai or in surroundings… please help me

  97. Raj
    Jun 17, 2014 - 07:04 PM

    But in India its became a habit by some lady nd family to complain a dowry case and then get money from husband. in our society there is mind set that men are always guilty.. it must be amended and stop misusing dowry act.

  98. Raj
    Jun 17, 2014 - 07:07 PM

    99% dowry case is false. govt must take care

  99. ayan
    Jul 07, 2014 - 12:11 PM

    brother,,,, I am only 29 …married for 1 year.. I also feel your problem,,and I also guess my case is going to be alike you sooner….I have no children,,, but I am scared about my parents… my wife is going desperate day by day… but listen..dont commit any escape…have patience and let it pass… and REMIND… THE WHEEL OF KARMA WILL ROTATE… one day… there will be no mercy for those vampires,,,,

  100. A khan
    Jul 10, 2014 - 05:28 PM

    Mera naam A khan hai mai  MP main rehta hu. Maine love marrage ki hai  bhag kar Jab meri daughter  3 yrs. ki hui tab mere Sas, Sasur nai meri wife aur daughter ko accept kiya muje nahi, After that woh chahte thai ki hamara divorce ho jai, sas sasur nai try kiya success hu hai meri wife muje chod kar chali gayi, lekin after 15 days back.

    Baad main  hamare bhich ladai jiyada hone lagi. Meri wife baar baar dhamki dene ka chalu kara, Meri daughter 9 years ki ho gayi, Main next  aulad k liye last 3-4 years se try kar raha hu. per meri wife mere mai interest lene ka kam kardiya aur hamare bich sexual relation bhi kam ho gaye, Jaldi  so jana, bhane banana … aur fight badne lagi baar baar marne ki dhamki dena fasana aur tourcher, harras karna aur daughter ko bhi mere against kar hai aur bolti tere papa muje marte hai …. aur aaj to roja toda kam vali ko mera karan bataya, rough language use ki.

    Sir main pareshan ho gaya hu. Please suggest kare ki main apni side kese protect karu

  101. Raj
    Jul 18, 2014 - 04:04 PM

    Please give details MAN CELL in Bihar. I have some family problem with my in law and wife.. please suggest what to do ????????

  102. William vaz
    Jul 31, 2014 - 04:21 PM

    Hi have been suffering with the bitter nusence of the dowry law and all supporting laws to screw up life of innocent men . Never the less my case was rendered to highest police levels like SP taking advantage to barde myself but when in 30 min prove innocense top officials also get embrassed that me prove facts so immediate and taking me 5 yrs to open the eyes of the blind court ……. So well i declare my self a criminal and say take a judgement , eveen judges surprised and ask oppoent inlaws to close in midiatation . The dirt of their filth using the laws to hook and harras me .



  103. Debashis
    Aug 03, 2014 - 01:13 PM

    Respected Sirs,
    I am a resident of New Delhi and have been living alone in this city since 1990. My parents reside in another city. In December 2006, I am a bengali hindu and got married to north indian christian girl from Allahabad. It was her mother who fixed the whole story for her daughter. Since the 1st month of our marriage, her mother’s interference started in my married life. My mother in-law is separated from her husband and was living with her daughter/s in the city of meerut after 9 yrs of marraige. My in-laws are not divorced and share a very strange and abnormal relationship. After 2 months of marriage, my wife emotionally blackamailed me to allow her mother to live with us and I gave in to her demand hardly imagining the consequences that were in store for me. Both mother and daughter have quarrelsome nature and a very different mental disposition. Almost everyday, my wife would quarrel on some issue or other which could have been best avoided. Its me who has to compromise to buy peace at home. Her mother has been an equal partner, moreso, she is the one who communicates with me in 9 out of 10 times. Her gestures and language is quite provocative which quite often angers me however hard I may try to control. After every conflict, my wife blackmails me to apologise to her mother else she would stop having any relationship with me. I am fed up with this behaviour of my wife. I have been compromising for 6 years and now have realised that my wife is not serious about her relationship with me. She is working as a teacher in a convent school and is earning well. Since the 2nd month of marriage, my mother-in-law has not left us even for a single day for us to live alone. She does everything for her daughter, cooking, feeding the child, washing her clothes, etc. I have tried to make her understand many a times that her behaviour towards me is detrimental to a long term healthy relationship in our married life. She is 41 and I am 46 we have a 6 year old son. Since the past 1 year or so, she has avoided any kind of relationship with me and is happy living in a separate room with her mother and our son. Her mother is quite supportive of her daughter in this whole episode and takes her side always. I am alone and have no one by my side. My parents and relatives live thousands of miles away from us and is not in any position to help me. Instead of being close to me, she has deserted me and I am left alone. She and her mother have forced me into bachelorhood but are living under the same roof. I even prayed to my wife that if you are not interested in living with me then let us separate and have a mutual consent divorce. During the 7 and half years of our marriage, she has hardly had any social interaction with my friends and family. She happy to see me alienated from my friends and family. She hardly goes out with me anywhere and always has some excuse or other to refuse my requests. My son is also afraid of coming near me else he would be tortured by them. Its a pathetic situation that I am in.

    Please advise what should I do so as not to fall in any legal trap should I take any step. How do I get relieved from this mess that I have created for myself. I am just waiting to see their next move.

  104. raja
    Aug 04, 2014 - 04:03 AM

    Sir , I need need your help. I qm being nagged , tortured and abused every day. I am being provoked to do something illegal by my advocate wife. I refrain and control. My issue is I have a daughter and worried what will happen if something goes wrong by act. I ALSO HAVE a son 22 years . What will happen. The torture nagging is too much. 
    Request your k7nd guidance. Hope I get some help and advise.  
    Thanks .

  105. Abdul Kadar
    Aug 21, 2014 - 10:21 AM

    Please give details MAN CELL in Mumbai. I have some family problem with my in law and wife & her family.. please suggest what to do ????????

  106. Jg
    Aug 25, 2014 - 02:23 PM

    hello sir
    today I am writing for problem of my brother.His wife harass him alot and he feels mental depression and emotionally weak. But due to her parent pressure he has to do whatever she says .
    l1. my brother has touring job if he is out for more than one week she complains,if he is at home she complains that u don’t do any work.
    His income is limited but her demands are high.
    she try to behave very nicely in front of relatives and torture him afterwards with comments against us and compel to leave every one.
    her parents and she pressurize my brother to shift to their home town.
    as my brother has responsibility of widow mother and mentally retarded chacha he cant leave.

    Her family threatens us many time that they will complain against whole family.
    MY brother drink occasionally and her wife beats him as it is not allowed in their religion . because of his 6 year daughter he bears every thing and her wife threat him every day with one or more issue that she will leave along with daughter.
    her family is rich and can do any thing against my mother and brothers. my brother is very upset and wants to live normal life.
    help me regarding these issues and save my brother from mental haraasment he is getting from his wife and in-laws as all laws are in favor of wife even if she do a false complaint.

    Her parents call our relatives and complaint that my brother beat their daughter which is totally false.and every year her parents create nuisance and take her and my niece to their place .my bhabhi always take goldand money along with her and return back without that.
    plz help my brother

  107. Sushil Sharma
    Aug 30, 2014 - 05:31 PM

    I need help …. bcz i am dying on each court hearing past 4 years and my life is going in hell due to my wife who demand much more money and not coming on court hearing and no action taken by court after my proofs…. Please save Mans life from such as women bcz no meaning is our married life and growth such as environment… Where i will go ?????? Please help because Advocates making money and court giving dates from past 4 years

  108. helloworld
    Sep 07, 2014 - 05:47 AM

    Please let me know if any branch of MAN CELL exists in Nagpur

  109. soori
    Oct 20, 2014 - 08:27 AM

    Sir if any man cell in chennai

  110. ravi kumar
    Oct 21, 2014 - 10:18 AM

    please let me know if any branch of MAN CELL exists in hyderabad

  111. mahinder
    Oct 29, 2014 - 12:33 PM

    Any office in himachal Pradesh
    Pls help me

  112. mahinder
    Oct 29, 2014 - 12:35 PM

    Any office in himachal Pradesh 
    Pls help

  113. S K SRI
    Oct 29, 2014 - 05:37 PM

    i have been repeatedly tortured by my wife for 10 years.i was married by arrange marriage. since the day of marriage she is showing cruelty on me.itried to adjust because i am a orthodox family person against divorce.she never wante any conjugal life and used to ask me that she is just entertaing me without any pleasure for herself. i got 2 children and i am very much attached to them. i want to give them my best. my kids love me very much but that also annoys her and ask my kids to stay away from meby filthyanguage and often shout intentionally to affect my status as adocto . i am sufferrring from depression.she also threatens me to kill insult in front of other people andalso tortures my kids. please guide me. she is unemployed


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Copyrıght 2015 All RIGHTS RESERVED.